Severe pain
I am age 47 years old ,from past 3 months i am getting severe pain in mandibular nerve , as per the doctors report it was Trigeminal Neuralgia and at initial stage doctor suggested medications but no use of that and now he is suggesting for surgery to remove nerve ,can you suggest me any alternative to surgery ..is there any natural treatments to control the pain or else suggest me the best way of treatment surgery or Outpatient needle procedure

Dr. R N Sashidhar
Dentist 8 yrs exp Vijayawada
I suggest you to consult a maxillofacial surgeon and get his opinion.unless the case is present clinically just be the short history given by you its not correct to suggest treatment option.