Severe lower back problem
Both knees get cramped. Pain is there continues. Please give me advice as i think my nerve is getting compressed. And now it is getting worst.

knee pain and back pain are two different entities and can have two different sources of pain.If your back is hurting and legs are cramping with difficulty in walking you may have nerve root compression which can be detected on MRI.Knees can be affected in arthritis and variius other pathologies.Consult a nearby orthopaedic surgeon to be examined clinically