Severe Leg pain

I am having leg pain from around 6 months. I went to Ortho and they checked and confirmed that there's no fracture and the pain is due to sprain and eventually it will get healed. But the pain has become extreme now and I don't know which doctor to visit. I feel it is because of some nerve being jammed. Please suggest which specialist should I visit?

Doctor Answers (2) on Severe Leg pain

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there I understand your concern and feeling.... There are many causes for leg pain including Achilles tendinitis, varicose veins, deep vain thrombosis They're more likely to happen if you're inactive for long periods, like on a long flight or car ride. You're also at risk if you're overweight, or you smoke, or take certain medications....This can happen when the arteries in your legs become damaged and hardened....some other causes are herniated discs,sciatica, stenosis of spinal canal etc...I would suggest you to consult nearest physician for clinical examination if needed they will only refer you to concerned specialists.
Dr.Swarup Kumar Ghosh. Kolkata | General Physician
I adv the best homeo doctor consult practo.