Severe Headache
I recently got a cold fever with headache. The fever has gone but coughs are still there. Headache is increasing day by day(7 days) and it's all over the head and becoming tough to bear. Headache is more if i bent down. Please help me recover from it.

Hello there. I can undersgand your concern. Your symptoms are suggestive of sinusitis. Take steam inhalations and drink warm water daily. You can take a tablet aceclofenac and paracetamol combination thrice a day for headache. If the issue still persists, consult a ENT specialist in person for further evaluation and management. You might require a course of antibiotics later on. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Harisha N L

Suggestive of sinusitis....Drink plenty of fluids, such as water or juice. This will help dilute mucous secretions and promote drainage. Avoid beverages that contain caffeine or alcohol, as they can be dehydrating. Drinking alcohol can also worsen the swelling of the lining of the sinuses and nose. Moisten your sinus cavities....Drape a towel over your head as you breathe in the vapor from a bowl of hot water. Keep the vapor directed toward your face or take a hot shower, breathing in the warm, moist air. This will help ease pain and help mucus drain....Apply warm compresses to your face. Place warm, damp towels around your nose, cheeks and eyes to ease facial pain...Consult nearest gastroenterologist they will do the needful.
Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
General Physician 23 yrs exp Kolkata

Hi your study case i adv try the Acon,Bell 30. & sugest consultal homeo doctor the practo.