Severe Headache
I have been  suffering from headache since 2 yrs. Headache is not one side bt mostly at the front both sides. More during morning. Almost entire day. Sometimes it suddenly disappears. Bt usually it remains althrough the day. I have not been taking any medication except analgesics occasionally.kindly tell me the reason

Dr. Hithysh BM
as you are telling that u ve frontal headache and its more in d morning suggestive of frontal sinusitis....by taking analgesics headache does n come down...u shud take antibiotics with it contact ent specialist.