Severe headache
I get headaches very often. And since past 2 days I get terrible headaches starting in the evening. Pain in the neck and shoulders, along with eyes and few parts of face comes along with the headache. Usually when I get one, applying balm would relief the pain. But this time I have tried the balm, massaging neck and shoulders, taken pill but nothing worked. Atlast, I had to wash my hair which made me feel a bit lighter, but there is still residual pain in head and eyes. Please suggest

Hello mam. Thanks for the detailed description. It seems to be a case of migraine however a detailed evaluation is necessary for proper treatment.
Please take online consultation for further assistance