Severe headache
Hello sir.. I am suffering from severe headache for 10 months. I feel pain on forehead , top and crown area of head which goes towards nape. Even at top of my head i can't bear slight pressure. I had consulted ophthalmologist and neurologist but all in vain as they didn't get what exactly the problem is. My Ct scan report is also normal. I also face problem in opening my eyes in sunlight. And i feel so much sleepy all day, i can easily sleep in such extreme headache. I suffer this pain whole day from waking till sleeping, there's not a single moment wben i don't have headache. Can u please tell me what could probably the problem is. I am attesting my CT scan report also.

Dr. Apoorva Kumar
Neurosurgeon 11 yrs exp Lucknow

Can be a case of migraine.  take tablet nacdom.when there is pain . consult another neurologist and get thyroid screening