Severe headache

From child hood I suffer from headache. But recently for the past two weeks I got two severe pains and ended with vomiting... This is new and it scares me. My friends are suggesting that I have Migraine. If so, whom should I consult and if not migraine what should I do. Kindly help. -Vignesh

Doctor Answers (2) on Severe headache

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there we understand your pain and your concern towards your health. But there are many reasons for headache and they should.be sorted out. Yea as the other doctor has already told you that vomiting post headache denotes increased pressure in the head. But we can avoid this to some extant by avoiding too much of stress. Having food in time, physical workout in the morning and fresh air etc. You need to consult a Neuro physician as other doctor suggested. Thank you
Headache that ends with vomiting usually denotes increased pressure inside your skull I would suggest you to kindly consult a Neurosurgeon at the earliest