Severe headache
Docotor.....I m suffering from severe headache since 2months...I have already taken 2tests done what should I do in further...?
19 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Pramod Sarwa
Critical Care Medicine 8 yrs exp Jaipur
differentiating the coz of headache is must I hope the investigation has ruled out the worst one  .. maitain good hydration ... take plenty of fluids and fruits  .. If headache is persisting with focal symptoms than you have to go for ct scan head ..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.