Severe headache and low B
Hi , I am having severe headache since a week... I am not able to concentrate on anything. When I try to think and recall anything , my head get more stressed and the pain increases. Even high volume and high screen brightness bothers me. Also my BP is getting low (60/100). I feel dizziness because of it. I am having problem with my sleep. I don't fall asleep till 3-4 am. And get up by 7-8 am. Not able to complete my sleep. I have change in my routine as I have changed my job. And my new job is a shift job from 2-11 pm.

Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
Homeopath 23 yrs exp Hooghly

Pl contrac to Practo 7 to8pm.

Hello,severe headache could be migraine, migraine is pulsatile in nature aggrevated by hearing loud sound, bright light,lack of sleep. You better change you job or do morning shift only. Close your eyes and sleep in dark room for few minutes during attack.Dizziness could be due to low BP . you must consult general physician and go according to his advice.