Severe headache and low B

Hi , I am having severe headache since a week... I am not able to concentrate on anything. When I try to think and recall anything , my head get more stressed and the pain increases. Even high volume and high screen brightness bothers me. Also my BP is getting low (60/100). I feel dizziness because of it. I am having problem with my sleep. I don't fall asleep till 3-4 am. And get up by 7-8 am. Not able to complete my sleep. I have change in my routine as I have changed my job. And my new job is a shift job from 2-11 pm.

Doctor Answers (2) on Severe headache and low B

Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
23 yrs. of exp | Hooghly | Homeopath

INR 250 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Pl contrac to Practo 7 to8pm.
Bangalore | General Physician

INR 250 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hello,severe headache could be migraine, migraine is pulsatile in nature aggrevated by hearing loud sound, bright light,lack of sleep. You better change you job or do morning shift only. Close your eyes and sleep in dark room for few minutes during attack.Dizziness could be due to low BP . you must consult general physician and go according to his advice.