Severe head ache

My mom is suffering from severe head ache and its continuous around 3 to 4 times in a week. We have consulted many doctors but there was not a single permanent treatment. Can there be any permanent solution for this or a course which can take care of her health.
views-icons 23 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
Do yoga: Yoga will get your mind focused, stretch out your muscles, and get you moving in ways that can help you drop the tension-and if you drop the tension, you can drop the tension-headache. Just doing a few moves when the pain starts up can help, but the best thing to do is a set aside a few minutes each day to practice regularly and prevent headaches before they happen. Breathe: You may think your breathing alright, but if your head is pounding you’re likely not getting the most out of the oxygen you take in. In general we take breaths that are too shallow, and when we are experiencing pain or stress, we definitely breathe to shallow. Make a conscious effort to take deep, full, breaths that start in your diaphragm and fill up your lungs. This will get your plenty of fresh oxygen circulating through your blood and will also help relax your mind and body. Drop your shoulders: This is one I remind myself to do about 5 times a day. Make yourself aware of how you carry your shoulders. When you think of it, tell yourself to drop them down. You’d be surprised at how often we carry them hunched up too high, resulting in soreness and, of course, headaches.
Dr. Kartikeswar Padhan
Ayurveda 24 yrs exp Sambalpur
it's very simple you may consult an Ayurveda physician . she maybe in menopausal period prier to this routine blood test ctscan x ray should be done  avoid cold smook etc used warm water