Severe hairfall

My Hairfall is severe from past 5 years.. I have consulted many doctors n took medicines but it's of no use... I can see my scalp now.. if I just touch my hair also it comes out.. m breastfeeding my 4 months old baby. Please suggest me so that my Hairfall completely stops and I regain my hair..

Doctor Answers (1) on Severe hairfall

Dr. Vijay Adhe Pune | Dermatologist
Hi Greetings Before giving you any treatment advise, one needs to take detail history about your hair fall and various treatments you have taken. Also see for underlying systemic disorders like hypo or hyperthyroidism, iron deficiency and your diet. Looking at picture you have posted it seems to be Female pattern hair loss which is a gradually progressive genetically determined condition where DHT hormone acts locally on hair roots and leads to thinning of hair. Severity of hair fall which you are describing may be related to post delivery hair fall and it is self limiting if you receive proper nutrition. Kindly consult a qualified Dermatologist and be consistent with your treatment as it usually takes 3-4 months just for onset of the action of treatment. Hope this helps you. Regards Dr Vijay Adhe, Eternis Skin & Hair Clinic, Pune.