Severe Hairfall
Hii....m facing vry severe prblm of hairfall.since a month my hair fall from d root if i dnt comb my hair it keeps fallin all d tym...even in d night whn i gt up in d mwrnin lot of hairs r der on my pillow.m vry stressed  cz of dis hairfall.i hv nt at all been with ny diseases in dis few months.dnt knw w8's d reason..

Hello  mam, causes are... pollution, Hormone problem, Digestive problem, Impure blood, Dandruff problem, Internal heat, Heavy stress etc what's abt ur hair structure oily or dry? thin or thick? so many reasons for hair fall so can you call me we will discuss in detail. and easy to me treat you