Severe hair loss
I have noticed that i have started having severe hair fall the past few 2-3 months. After combing my hair, the hair shed is around 12-20. I reduced hair wash to once a day. I started using anaphase shampoo, but still see the issue.

You are suffering from hormonal changes causing Androgenetic alopecia causing hair fall. It's completely stoppable even regrowth of hair is possible with certain medications without any side effects. Treatment depends on the grade of hair loss. So, it's a must for diagnosing which grade, you are in for an effective treatment. Please  send photos of your head, by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and proper treatment.
Hair fall could be because of underlying medical issues Kindly consult online with relevant photographs for specific medications and detailed discussion about your concerns