Severe hair fall

I am suffering form huge hair fall since last one month if I comb my hair or even if I touch it will fall am so worried about my hair fall so please let me know the remedy.
views-icons 59 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Severe hair fall

doctor profile image
Dr. Rekha Yadav
17 yrs. of exp | Mumbai | Trichologist
You can start with a multivitamin supplement and wait for a month. My advise would be to see a Trichologist for a detailed diagnosis as hair loss in women is rising and can be due to various reasons. Without checking you it would be really difficult to find out the exact cause. You might need few blood tests also.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?