Severe Hair fall

Hello.. since last week I hv observed a severe hair loss. Every time I comb or wash my hair... I see a lot of hair fall. I even have splitends... Kindly suggest what should I do.

Doctor Answers (2) on Severe Hair fall

Hair falling is generally due to malnutrition , over exposure to pollution or hormonal imbalance. Usually there is fall of 10-15 hairs daily , which is quite natural process. But excess of hairfall is indication of some  disease .
Regular exercises helps to control hair growth.  There are some remedies which can help to control hair fall. One of them is..... ..
Curd is the best remedy for hair loss. This may also gives smoothie hair. Curd not only prevents hair loss but also gives shiny hair. You can combine curd with mustard seeds (paste) or black peeper and curd or curd in honey (moisturizer). Apply to the hair and shampoo it after 30 minutes.

For more home remedies and ayurveda treatment , consult privately.

Wish u a good health.

Dr. Rasya Dixit Bangalore | Dermatologist
Hi
Sudden onset of hair loss could be due to stress,viral fever,vitamin deficiency or change of residence etc.  Please eat healthy and include plenty of fruits and vegetables and proteins. Use a ph balanced shampoo. Avoid unnecessary blow drying of hair. Ask your dermatologist for suggestion on vitamin supplrm6