Severe dry cough for 4 yrs old baby
I have consulted doctor previously used below medicines Feronide for cold and for cough , mucovit-cd syrup.still not much relief for cold and cough

Greetings! Thse drugs are relief of symptoms and are for cure. You are not sure of the cause.. I suggest to give Indian herbs which are famous in the world These are KADDA Concoction of Crushed ginger,+ whole Back Pepper, Cloves 2-3,in number,Jaggary+150ml water of water .Boil this concotion till water becomes approx 1100ml . coolit . serve it warm. 2-3 times a day . every time is to be made fresh , It is very effective, and tasty Even you can give to aduts. Try it. . Don't forget nutrition, immunization, Hygiene, and respect the child . Never abuse , or shout or argue in presence of your child. Sun bath, massage is good. offer Happiness . All this will help you. Hygiene is very important. Wash your hands often.. Regular physical check up at least once in 6months is essential Take appointment for consultation.
Next what -Nothing. Consult to confirm howis the child.
Hello, pls review the child , as examination is important in this case
Greetings can you elaborate the complaint how long child is having? When is the medication started
kindly book a consultation so that I can guide you