Severe depression
I am suffering from severe depression whic h often leads to attempts to hurt myself, even a few times trying to kill myself, suddenly I start feeling low which gradually increases the pain in my head and I get too angry with myself. By hurting myself I feel quit satisfied bit sometime the thoughts are unstoppable, I feel too frustrated with myself and want to end it all. My presence in this world starts haunting me. I really do need help.

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

I think there is dissatisfaction about yourself which is again maybe by the influence of others,  which neither they knew it nor you were knowing  it. If you develop your self esteem and feel good about yourself,  you can come out of it.
Do consult a psychological Counsellor and help yourself,  as nobody is as concerned as you with regard to your life and future.
Dr. Parikshit Mahimkar
Homoeopath 8 yrs exp Mumbai

Start with homoeopathic medicines. Take CALCAREA CARB 200C PILLS and IGNATIA 200C PILLS. TAKE 4 PILLS EACH x 3 TIMES DAILY x 2 MONTHS. CHEW PILLS ON TONGUE. TAKE MEDICINE ON TIME.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Yes you really do need help. Kindly talk about it to your family and also consult a psychiatrist in person for further evaluation and management.  You need pharmacotherapy alsong with counselling. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Ms. Raisa Luther
Psychologist 5 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hi, sounds extremely difficult. The good thing (yes, there is a good thing here too!) is that you recognise that you need help. That's half the battle won. Seek professional help if you haven't already. Whats your support system like? I hope you have people (family/friends) to talk to. Best of luck!
Dr. Sheba Singh (PhD)
Psychologist 13 yrs exp Mumbai
Pls visit a Psychaitrist . You need medicine immediately.

How to handle severe depression