Severe depression before
I am suffering from pcod from last 2 years and on diane 35 for past few months. .problem is I am having severe depression just before my periods start..I feel like crying all day..Please help

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Pune

R u married. Because ideally the treatment should start once u r married. Plz understand pcod us not a disease, it's a change in the body happened mostly because of stress and bad lifestyle. Tab. Diane is not going to help u because the moment u stop it ur periods cwould come to the previous pattern. Also ur stress is causing depression. Try to cut down the extra weight n stop factors leading to stress. U need to stop sugars totally