Severe depression anxiety
I am into this more than 4 years. I get panic attacks i dont keep well most of time feel low lazy bipolar and hysteric. No one supports me . Parents do not understand.day dreaming hallucinations. M getting weak physically and mentally day by day. My eyes are tucked in with lots of dark circles insomniac . On off on off.not stable. Suicidal thoughts. Please help. Not getting proper career unemployment, gap in studies broken relations ,family disputes. Angry n panick attacks. My family is dealing with lot of financial crisis and always they too suffer medically lots. We are unwell most of time. Major n minor issues. Ipray to god but no use . I dont feel like doing anything parents got me too wrong studies and profession .lots of fights everyday.full of negativity at house. No confidence at all. M very sensitive everyday try to motivate but cant focus. Want to join yoga and fitness classes or hobby but parents dont allow.orthodox completely please help please m helpless in total despair

Hello there......., Take steps to control stress, to increase your resilience and boost your self-esteem.... Reach out to family and friends, especially in times of crisis, to help you weather rough spells.... Get treatment at the earliest sign of a problem to help prevent depression from worsening.... Consider getting long-term maintenance treatment to help prevent a relapse of symptoms....Kindly consult Psychiatrist for further treatment...