Severe Depression and Overthinking
I have severe hate and anger on my father as he is very harsh and cruel on my granny. He everyday used to shout everyone in the house for silly reasons. His harsh voice is giving me ache not only to my ear but even my heart and brain also. My mother is always in the favour of my father and doesn't stopping him to do so. Whenever I tried to explain on this to my mother, she always used to ignore my explanation. I know it is not my business to interfere in household problems, so I continously kept quiet since childhood. But my heart is crying always that why my father is so harsh. He used to give badwords to her for no reasons everyday and talk with her in very worst manner. I hate my parents due to this but still, I can't able to do anything for my granny. Due to this, my mind got imbalanced & I am dealing with severe anger and depression and waiting for justice. Am I wrong? I can't able to see this now and I am fed up of my life because, my mind and heart are not letting me to bear.

Hey, i understand that you are feeling helpless and powerless in this situation. It isn't easy to deal with difficult family members. While your heart is in the right place to look out for your loved ones, as a son and grandson, it is affecting you as well, and naturally so. You may feel angry, upset and even alone at times. You may feel overwhelmed emotionally and may find it tough to handle all that is happening around you. I would recommend that you connect with a professional to discuss this further and they would be equipped to guide you on these concerns.
connect with a Psychologist to help with anger management, emotional regulation, and to deal with these family related concerns.
Hello, You better consider counselling to improve your mood and anger issues.