Severe Dandruff
I'm Abhishek.I have severe dandruff since last 3 years .I have tried all the medicated n non medicated shampoos as well as various home remedie..but they have no effect.I've recently shaved my head but it didn't worked dandruff is stil there.I've lost lot of hairs due to this.Pleadse!pleease...suggest that can help me.

Dr. Rasya Dixit

Hi You seem to be having seborrhoeic dermatitis. This condition may be chronic. If shampoo don't work you may need oral anti fungal tablets and tar based treatment. N/b uvb photo therapy should also help. Please contact a dermatologist who can examine you and prescribe the appropriate skin care products