Severe Cough Problem
I have cough problem since 20- 25 days. Thick cough is generated in large amount. Its color is grey. Yesterday it was little bit red also. I have neck and headache also. My ears are choked little bit and feeling little bit pain in it. I have also fever and cold.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

For a doctor to prescribe you medicines, it is necessary to clinically examine patients, which cannot be done here. Please use this app to search for an ENT Specialist in your town/city and go and consult him immediately.
Dr. D.Vidyasagar
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 11 yrs exp Hyderabad

Hi I think you have waited a long time without meeting a doctor!You might require antibiotics so meet an ENT surgeon near by. Till then take Steam inhalations to clear the thick secretions in the cough .
Visit an ENT surgeon
Stem inhalations.