Severe cough n cold 20weeks pregnancy
I am suffering from severe cold and cough since 1 week. Now I m carrying 5months of pregnancy. While coughing my abdomen getting pain. Will it harm my baby. How can I get rid of from this. Now head ache also started. Pl help me in this.

Hello.. Well I understand your problem..Plaese consult a physician first and then only start the medication as it might be harmful for the baby...You can take cetrizine tablet for cough...Hope you understand..Thank you

Cold feet during pregnancy Home remedies for cold during pregnancy Severe cold treatment