Cold &Cough(Sardi khansi)
Around 25 days back I have done pregnancy test with strips and is showing positive result . Now the problem is that i am facing sardi & khansi for last two days. Kindly advice what medicine should I use regular one or is their is any other medicine for during pregnancy and should be risk free.

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune
Thanks for your query You can use natural remedies like hot water gargles, honey lemon and ginger tea, Vicks inhaler, dabur honitis is OK too. If you get fever please take paracetamol 500 mg. You can repeat this if the fever persists but it might be better to see your obstetrician as high fever can cause miscarriage. Best wishes