Severe chronic cold

I have been suffering from severe cold which is not resolving since past 2 months. I always had this sinus issue but this time it's just not subsiding. I have been having cetrizine since 2 months. But now i am tired of it. Please suggest me any anti biotic course if needed. I also take steam everyday but the discomfort doesn't go away all. Please help.

Doctor Answers (3) on Severe chronic cold

Dr. Parveen Chawla Faridabad | Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist
dear you need to get ct scan nose and sinus done first than we can comment on the treatment
avoid steam inhalation , and avoid spicy food
Dr. D.Vidyasagar Hyderabad | Rhinologist
Visit an ENT surgeon you might need nasal spray and further investigations like a scan of the sinuses.
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Maybe be due allergy...Best treatment would be to find allergens causing symptoms and to avoid it...over the counter antihistaminics will be beneficial to you...Consult nearest allergy clinic for skin prick test and other modalities of investigations in which they will test you for various allergens and find out to what you are allergic...and they treat you with diluted doses of that allergen to desensitise your body to that allergen...good luck.