Cold and cough with pain in wisdom tooth
Having severe cold with cough for last 6 days. Also experiencing pain in left wisdom tooth. Not able to breathe properly, and can't open my mouth also. What medicines should I take now. Have been gargling with hot water.

You seem to be suffering from viral upper respiratory tract infection with impacted wisdom teeth. You may need to take antibiotics, cough syrups, over the counter analgesics for symptomatic relief
Consult nearby ENT specialist and dentist for confirmation of diagnosis and appropriate treatment if required

Tooth pain cold drink Pain when coughing while pregnant Tooth is sensitive to cold