chest-icon

SEVERE BRONCHIAL ASTHMA

Hello doctor, I am a long term asthma patient battling with it for more than 10 years. Using seroflo inhaler. Asthma has been interfering in my day to day life. I heard doctors saying there is no cure for asthma. Is it real? If not so what is the permanent cure for asthma? Need help. Thank you

Doctor Answers (2) on SEVERE BRONCHIAL ASTHMA

Dr. Sukhant Bagdia
3 yrs. of exp | Nagpur | Pulmonologist

INR 250 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hello, Yes.. May be asthma cannot be cured, but don't get disheartened.. there are more than 50% diseases which have no cure... you cannot cure most of the diseases which have source in your body... if you use regular medicines and get yourself check for allergy test. May be you could have some better control.. ensure regular medicines use and follow up with pulmonologist
2 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician

INR 100 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hello.. Yes there is nothing like permanent cure...what ever medications we give you are for keeping your condition in control..you need to take care when its cold...you need to keep yourself covered when exposed to dust, pollution etc. .you need to analyse factors which triggers the spasm aggravating asthma...kindly follow up with physician or pulmonologist