Severe backacne and scars
I am suffering from the back acne on my entire back side from past 8 years.It is itching after taking bath.I had tried various treatment on it but nothing helps me a lot.The scars looks very weird. It is also on my shoulder.Please help me to get out from this problem.

Dr. Pinanky Jadhav-Adhe
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Pune
Hello, Acne treatment requires long term treatment. You have not mentioned what treatment you have taken in past for how much duration. It would be better if you can post a picture. Along with medicines therapies like comedone extraction, peels,ILS therapy for acne scars help to reduce the acne. Treatment is customised according to severity, your skin type and lifestyle factors. It will be better if you take consultation with a qualified dermatologist for the same. Avoid OTC creams and using scrubs and loofahs. For more information on acne skin care tips you may visit www.eternisclinic.com Hope this helps you.  Best regards, Dr Pinanky Jadhav Eternis clinic, Pune