Severe backacne and scars

I am suffering from the back acne on my entire back side from past 8 years.I used homeopathy near about 5 years consistently,but it doesn't help me.After that,I used Ayurvedaas well as patanjali products (kayakalp vati).It also doesn't help me.It is itching after taking bath.I had tried various treatment on it but nothing helps me a lot.The scars looks very weird. It is also on my shoulder.Today I refered to one of the famous darmatologist from Pune and he gave me a cream called Tretin cream.Should I used it or not.Please help me to get out from this problem.

Doctor Answers (1) on Severe backacne and scars

Dr. Pinanky Jadhav-Adhe Pune | Dermatologist
Hello, tretin cream will definitely help to reduce the pimples. Continue its usage. It will take approximately 4 to 6 wks to start seeing results. You can ask your dermatologist about peeling treatment also. Avoid using scrubs or loofahs.