Severe acne problems
I am suffering from severe acne problems in face,hands,back nearly for 10 years.Have consulted many doctors in past in my home town,tried different medication but in vain.I have recently moved to bangalore,came to know from different blogs that many clinics provide advanced treatment for acne,so new ray of hope has risen in me to take treatment for my acne and pigmentation problems from skillful doctors in city.I posting the pics of mine.Plesae help me. Thanks in advance.

Dr. Vaibhav Lunkad
Dermatologist 25 yrs exp Pune

yes first go for diet and exercise as root cause is diet sleep and lack of exercise and sweating,then there is package of medicines costing approx 1000 per month which will be very useful.Advance treatments cost another 1000 per month approx