Severe acne

Have severe acne with oily face.and I have pores on ma face also..this problem i have been facing since 5years. now em using ADALENE NANO GEL Cream I see results but not satisfied with it.i tried many medicines but still didn't get rid of this..em frustrating with this.and I have some pimples types on ma back too..please give me a best way to get rid of this permanently..

Doctor Answers (2) on Severe acne

Dr. Pradnya Shastri Mumbai | Dermatologist
Hello, 1. Have you visited a dermatologist? 2. If not, then who has given you the gel to use? 3. Understand that acne is a condition that you need to keep under control. There is no quick fix solution. Youneed to visit a dermatologist and keep going to that same dermatologist ttyl you get a response. Once you get a response then you need to MAINTAIN it. 4. Maintain a healthy life style. Sleep early wake up early. Go for a morning run. Eat salads and fruits etc. This helps in regulating insulin levels and this helps control the acne.
Dr. Phanindra V V Bangalore | Dermatologist
Use kunkumadi taila mixed with shatadhauta gruta for application. Internally use Saribadyasava 15ml with water twice daily after food.