Severe ache in lower back

Since past a month I'm having a increasing pain in lower back. Sonogram suggests renal calculi 1mm in right kidney. But I'm doubtful that the pain is more in the lower spine than kidney. I've passed a caculi in my bladder a few yrs back and kinda know how that feels. What to take to dissolve the calculi?

Most kidney stones won't require invasive treatment. You may be able to pass a small stone by: Drinking water. Drinking as much as 2 to 3 quarts (1.9 to 2.8 liters) a day may help flush out your urinary system. Unless your doctor tells you otherwise, drink enough fluid — mostly water — to produce clear or nearly clear urine. Pain relievers. Passing a small stone can cause some discomfort. Medical therapy. Your doctor may give you a medication to help pass your kidney stone. This type of medication, known as an alpha blocker, relaxes the muscles in your ureter, helping you pass the kidney stone more quickly and with less pain. Kidney stones that can't be treated with conservative measures — either because they're too large to pass on their own or because they cause bleeding, kidney damage or ongoing urinary tract infections — may require more extensive treatment. Consult urologist...