Sever Hairfall

Its been quite a month when i got this problem of hairfall... a very severe one... ( Before this i did not had this problem of hairfall and i was very happy with this being a girl). Within this single month the of hair on my scalp reduced drastically reason being hairfall with every comb leading to scalp appearance... I even consulted homeopathy doctor in my hometown but it did not work then, i went to patanjali chikitshalaya but it also do not have any results... please suggest me what should i do?

Doctor Answers (1) on Sever Hairfall

Thanks for the query. One month of hair fall usually relates to an acute cause or sometimes the beginning of a chronic cause. Did you have an illness in preceding few months like a typhoid, malaria or did you undergo a surgery? Are there any acute stressors, any unusual problems? If there are so, you may be having a condition called telogen effluvium, and usually settles in few months time even without any treatment. You should have a healthy diet and good sleep.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Further information is in the following weblink https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/hair-and-scalp-problems/hair-loss