Servical spondalysis
My mum undergone an operation of cervical spondylosis one year ago but her right hand it's still paining due to pressure on nerves I think we have latest MRI reports now the pain has increased so much what to do

Dr. Akhila Kumar Panda
Neurologist 9 yrs exp Bhubaneswar

Can you please provide the MRI FILM For pain you can start cap Lyrica 75mg at bed time x 1 week then 150mg once daily at bed time And analgesics like tolperitas D 1 tab twice daily after food x7 days if thwre is severe pain cervical color may be used
Dr. Kapil Jain
Neurosurgeon 11 yrs exp Delhi
Consultant the neurosurgeon with old and new mri.
Dr. Neeraj Basantani
Neurosurgeon 4 yrs exp Pune
Plz vist a Neurosurgeon with the MRI scans before and after the operation and the present one. Comparison of the MRI scans will tell us whether repeat surgery is required or it can be dealt with medicines and physiotherapy.
Visit a Neurosurgeon