Serious Hair Loss
I am just 18 years old(male) and I am having serious fall. I had visited to rhe dermatologist. He suggest me a serum, an anti dandruff shampoo and Keraglo Men. I have been using them all but I don't find any satisfactory results. Doctor please suggest me what should I do??
152 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. DK Mishra
Dermatologist 31 yrs exp Ranchi
Please use Hairbless Tablet once daily apply Mintop fort daily on the roots of hair and Shampoo with Scalpe lotion biweekly. It will certainly help.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?