Serious Depression

Hi, I have been suffering from serious depression from last 6 months due to my job searching task. Always the fear of not getting a good job comes to me mind whenever I try to be happy. I feel lonely, but I don't want to share my sorrows with anyone. I don't like to show me as a weak person. Plz help me.
views-icons 268 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Serious Depression

Ms. Vidhi Shah Prabhu Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Hi, for a person who feels weak about sharing your feelings I'm glad you gathered up so much courage to share this with me. Firstly, do not lose hope when it comes to job search. It always takes a long time, so relax before the stress begins. As far as your feeling of loneliness is concerned you should be talking to a professional because talking to your loved ones makes you feel week. However, talking to psychologist will be easier as there would be no judgement involved. It would be one safe place for you to feel free and be yourself. I would suggest you to go for counseling where you can discuss your emotions and be evaluated for your state of mind and you can also talk about your job concerns. You can contact me for the same if you are interested.