Sensitivity in teeth
I am having sensitivity in my maxilla premolar tooth both right and left side. Sometimes, it persists even after brushing my teeth.

Dr. Mohammed Ali
Dentist 14 yrs exp Bangalore

please check if there is a cavity on teeth that may also lead to sensitivity and pain later it is better you get a check up done with dentist at the earliest mean time you can use de sensitizing tooth paste to combat sensitivity this is only a symptomatic relief ,only a thorough clinical evaluation by dentist would give a proper solution to your problem
Dr. Hiren Patel
Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist 5 yrs exp Bangalore

teeth sensitivity is a result of loss of outer most layer(enamel) of teeth..that can be due to : - Tooth grinding - Acidic beverages (such as soda) that cause enamel erosion and dentin exposure. - Brushing with a very abrasive toothpaste, brushing incorrectly and/or brushing more than three times a day could result in a loss of enamel. - A chipped or fractured tooth may expose the dentin. here are few steps to avoid sensitivity of teeth: - Practice good oral hygiene. - Use a sensitivity toothpaste like Sensodyne. - Don't brush too hard. - Use a softer toothbrush. - Take care while consuming acidic foods. - Use fluoridated dental products. - Avoid grinding your teeth. - See your dentist regularly for professional tooth cleaning, dental care recommendations and advice on treating your sensitive teeth.