Sensitive Skin products
I have a sensitive acne prone skin. Hence I have never ever used any kind of cosmetics. Is it safe for me to try products and treatments meant for sensitive skin from well know brands like Face shop, Innisfree and Kiehl's ? If not these, then what can be preferable brands or ingredients that I should look for before making a purchase? Thanks in advance.

Yes .you can.. for detailed information do direct online consultation
You need to use minimal products and that too medicated ones. You should avoid using the cosmetic products of the market available brands.