Sensation in the tooth
My teeth is paining from the last 3 days what can i do for that?? Give me suitable method Can i cunsult doctor

Dr. Madhumanti
Dentist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

X-ray of the concerned tooth should be taken to diagnose the cause of the pain and henceforth treatment should initiated.
Dr. Pranay
Dentist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

What type of sensation or pain do you have plz explain detail or send me pic private chat here will revert back soon
Dr. Piyush Jain
Dentist 4 yrs exp Bhopal
Go visit dentist nearby don't take it lightly
Pain if continuous might be due to a deep cavity. Or if it is aggrevated on taking anything cold or hot and relieved on removing the stimulus is sensitivity. Both have different treatments. So please consult your dentist for proper evaluation and treatment.