Semen Analysis
My semen analysis report is 42million / ml Active motile 30% sluggish motile 30% N non motile 40% is it normal..?

More information is needed to evaluate your problem with a suitable solution.. You can also contact me on my private chat or directly in my clinic. We can send you the medicines by courier. My website: www.kayakalpinternational.com
You have not mentioned morphology. Reports are normal 
Its alright... If u r planning for a baby, then i suggest you to start herbal supplements.. To be sexually fit completely.. To increase sperm count and motility.. To be a parent soon, if planning
for further information consult me privately
Share all reports And Any problems sir Share me some more details Chat or call me
Share the whole report to comment further
Contact for details and treatment