Semaglutide
Is semaglutide available in India? If yes, which is a good source/pharma company for same? I found it being sold by the brand Ozempic, can I apply it myself?

Hi Would like to know for what purpose do you want to take this.
Dear I deal with counselling people not for this but still you want to know more than contact me directly
Greetings for the day!!    It is an approved drug by FDA for weight loss. Yet you need to consult a physician before starting with any medication as it can give side effects. As a nutritionist, if you are trying to loose weight, I would suggest you to go natural. This is healthy and safe.