My Mother, (approx 53 yrs) is suffering from some sort of mental instability. This might be because of continuous stress and the same lifestyle since long time. She thinks that all her close ones are conspiring against her, and everyone should have told her before that she was not good. She is blaming herself for everything. She has extreme mood swings as well. And acutely insomniac. We are planning to get in touch with you only Dr. In maximum 3 days. Since we do not live in Jaipur. But could you please suggest something in the meantime.
34 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Amit Jagtiani
Psychiatrist 7 yrs exp Rohtak
You must consult a psychiatrist near you. In the meanwhile, be understanding and supportive to your mother's concerns. Don't belittle her concerns or argue with her. Encourage her to relax and give her some sleep pill in the night till you consult a psychiatrist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.