Self talking & Aggression

This is related to my MOM. She talks to herself constantly without any reasons, her topics are totally unrelated to our life. She is head stubborn and only feels what is right what she feels. She is not sure about dates and acts accordingly as per her mind dates, For Eg if she feels diwali is today she will do the rituals today and try to convince that today is diwali thats the reason she is doing the things. She sometimes says that she is having health issues which are imaginary. for eg she will say she has fever but actually it is not and so on. I am Really confused how to get her cured and which dr to be shown as she refuses medicines also,.

Doctor Answers (2) on Self talking & Aggression

Dr. Antara Gupta Aligarh | Psychiatrist
Visit a psychiatrist soon. It may be psychosis. If properly diagnosed  it can be cured.
Dr. Swapna Patker Mumbai | Clinical Psychologist
Take her to a clinical psychologist. Proper diagnosis is necessary to decide course of treatment. Meanwhile don't contradict her too much . Issue may aggrevate that way.