Seizures happening
I've been having seizures, but not so frequently. 1-2 seizures in 2-3 months i am taking mazetol sr for my seizures i've had a mri scan with contrast and it suggested that i've granular nodular stage of neurocysticercosis. can you tell me anything about my problem in detail

Well your problem is diagnosed so no need to go for further evaluation. Consult neuro physician or neurosurgeon for neurocysticercosis asap. If you have control with mazetol than its OK otw you need to change antiepileptic drug.
Consult psychiatrist as well as neurosurgeon.
All the best.