Seizures/ epilepsy/twitching
My brother is autistic and specially abled person. He started to have seziures from past 5-6 years and the reason can be his too many head injuries. He is having many head bumbs. I have started to give him homeopathic medicines which is helping him to decrease in number of seizures. But still he is getting seizures at least one or twice a week and his left body part muscle twitching 3-4 times a week. This happens only at night or m ostly after waking up in the morning. Please help what should I do?

Will need to start anti seizure medication

Have u got mri brain with epilepsy protocol? Need antiepilectic medication U will also require to get EEG done for him
consult a neurologist
better we prevent seizure to avoid morbidity