Seizure from 14 yrs
I m suffering from seizure frm 14 yrs .I m takg sodium valporate encorate 600 mg BT last year suggested to take 1000 mg .BT after few days I been to Canada tey told to take 600 u have any permanent solution .to cure this I m gettg hairs on well ,
44 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
Neurosurgeon 18 yrs exp Chennai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹700 for 24 hrs

Dear Madam Please share your MRI and EEG reports Bruno
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.