Secondary syphilis
I had asked question regarding secondary syphilis. Here are the pictures of spots that are there. Also I would like share that I am going through treatment for anal fissure. I don't know if these two are related or not. I got fungal infection a few weeks back for which i took ointment and meds and it went away

Thanks for sending across your query. Kindly share your test reports so that I can guide you according to it.

Treatment of secondary hyperparathyroidism Secondary infertility causes Secondary hypertension causes