Seborrheic keratosis

I underwent skin biopsy for histopathology on 1 June 2016. Clinical history: single asymptomatic hyper pigmented and hyper keratotic posterior aspect of right arm above elbow. The size less than a .25 paise coin. The skin biopsy shows no evidence of malignancy- benign tumour. I want to get this removed by laser? Or by other appropriate form. Is there any centres near IIB Bannerghatta road equipped to perform this? How much would it cost? Are they open on Sunday? Thank you

Doctor Answers (1) on Seborrheic keratosis

Thanks for the query. Seborrheic keratosis is a very common skin condition and can be removed by multiple procedure depending on the size and location and the desire for final cosmesis. To name a few, electrocautery, radio frequency , cryotherapy and curettage. The Dermatologist will suggest a treatment option based on the body part affected and considering merits and demerits of each procedure. The cost should be around 1500-2000 but may be variable. Hope it helps you.