Seborrheic dermatitis
I went to richfeel and m having anti dandruff therapy dere involving  high frequency treatment once week..plus dey have me l-tyrosine capsule (2 per day) .My hairfall increased like hell  after this..now dey told me to take serenoa complex capsules(2 per day).Is it good treatment or am I been fooled..please advice..

Dr. Rekha Yadav
Trichologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai
Very difficult to comment without checking. You need to first get rid of the infection that is causing dandruff. Dandruff and hair loss are interrelated. Both can be easily controlled with the right therapy. Treatments differ from clinic to clinic. If you are not happy you can always take a second opinion from other Trichologist.